Monday, March 28, 2011

What's that brace for?

The obvious thing to do when you see someone wearing a knee brace is to ask, "Did you hurt yourself?"  No, actually I just want to start a new fashion trend.  Fucking morons.

The next obvious thing is to make me carry your shit across the fucking store.  We have already established that I have an injury that impedes my ability to walk comfortably.  What in your tiny narcissistic brain leads you to believe that I am here to be your personal mule?  Fuck you.  I'm hurt.  On a normal day (or a  heavily medicated one) I will walk it up for your inept ass even though I'm pretty sure you can handle that 5 pound, 19 inch LED all by yourself.

Which brings me to my next question; why would you come to purchase a television and walk right by the series of carts you pass to get there?  Do you think the mythical TV fairies teleport that shit into your car?  No.  It has to get there somehow.  So don't give me the stink eye when I say, "Okay, let me run up and grab you a cart."  Do you think my 5'2 self has the arm span capable to carry a 37" box?  The box is bigger than I am. What the fuck do you think?

I cannot wait until the day I eventually leave this place and get the pleasure of saying all of this verbatim to some unsuspecting brainless shopper.  Trust me when I say, that day will go down in infamy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment